We Purchase / Recycle Computer Equipment,
Phone Systems & Cell Phones
CALL TODAY!
(734) 261-0730  
Equipment Purchase  
Equipment Disposal  
Equipment Consignment  
Data Removal  
What kind of equipment can you remarket / recycle?  

'We were promised flying cars': 25 quotes that sum up 2017 - CNET

2017 brought us bitcoin explosions, Uber implosions and "covfefe." Here are the quotes that shaped t


Get 2 unrestricted movie tickets per month for $8.99 - CNET

MoviePass competitor Sinemia provides fewer total trips to the theater, but also has fewer restricti


 

What percentage of eWaste do you think gets recycled every year?

According to the EPA Statistics on the Management of Used and End-of-Life electronics, only 25% of ewaste was recycled in 2009 (the latest year that statistics were available).  The remaining 75% were placed in storage or ended up in landfills.

In 2009 438 Million new consumer electronics were sold in the United States.  This number has doubled since 1997!  This same study also estimates that 5 Million tons of electronics were sitting in storage and another 2.37 Million tons were ready for end-of-life management.

For the latest statistics, please see this EPA website:
http://www.epa.gov/epawaste/conserve/materials/ecycling/manage.htm

As you can see the problem of what to do with retired electronics is a massive one.  While Fortune 1000 companies have detailed plans and contracts with vendors on how to dispose of their electronics, the small and medium business customer typically does not.

This is where Valaset Services comes in.  We help the SMB client to dispose of their used and excess computer equipment and business phone system.

Contact us today to see how we can help!

 
 
Computers   Network Equip.   Phone Systems   Laptops   Cell Phones   Toner Cartridges
   
 
Computers   Network Equipment   Phone Systems   Laptops   Cell Phones   Toner Cartridges
 
Address:
38281 Schoolcraft Road,
Suite B

Livonia, MI 48150
Telephone: 734.261.0730
Email: info@valaset.com
 
         
  © Copyright 2011 - Valaset Services, LLC home | about us | services | customers | contact us Site by: PIXELBIT